Specialized Training Solutions
Strategic and Transition Planning, Concept of Operations, Tactical Support, Field Service Support, and Schoolhouse Training Implementation
At STF, we provide a full range of service offerings, tailored and customized to meet your unique requirements. Our experts understand precisely how to plan, provision, manage and operate — and all of the accompanying strategic and transition strategies necessary to take you to the desired end-state. We also offer embedded support to help you through exercises and additional direct access to hands-on expertise and training to help you succeed every step of the way.
STF offers various types of strategic support to facilitate design and implementation of communications, including, but not limited to:
- Campaign planning efforts that will establish the desired end-state and coordination across Major Commands (MAJCOMs) on a comprehensive set of core goals.
- Network transition supporting aid across the Department of Defense in its effort to identify network transition timelines, barriers, risks, and status.
- Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Concepts of Employment (COE/CONEMPS) creation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) creation, training, and implementation.
- Facilitate Working Integrated Product Teams (WIPTs) designed to support network transition to Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA), technology integration, and revised P.A.C.E. plans.
Field Service Support
STF offers the following field-level support:
- Embedded support to provide daily, exercise, or operational support to your organization.
- Access to a vast network of personnel capable of enabling operations and resolving issues rapidly.
- Assist with the execution of field service support requirements and large exercise consultation.
- Perform testing activities related to new software releases, firmware releases, and baseline updates.
STF also specializes in tactical support, with offerings including:
- Tailored training packages that will include specific application connectivity and operation.
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) on specialized/niche systems, exercise support, and troubleshooting support across the MUOS System of Systems (SoS).
- Unit augmentation during training and exercises to solidify C4ISR technical skills and reinforce operational capabilities.
Schoolhouse Training Implementation
Schoolhouse training implementation support is also available.
- Establish and format a training curriculum.
- Enable advanced C4ISR integration into the training pipeline.
- Ensure radio operators arrive at their assigned duty locations with the necessary knowledge to perform C4ISR operations.
- Train-the-trainer support: The STF team will train your instructors on in-depth communication capabilities and position them to be expert C4ISR trainers.